Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why do I have so much trouble treating myself once in a while...

I'm not talking food. I'm talking just doing nice things for myself. I am really struggling with doing nice things for me. I used to go and get my nails done every 5-6weeks. Mind you, they were gel nails, and needed the upkeep.

I stopped that months ago. Now, I am trying to take care of my own nails. We all know how that goes...

Anyhow, this past week I've made it a priority to paint my nails. Actually, it's been two weeks now. This week, each hand is painted differently.





I've got black tips wth white and silver lines on one hand, and white tips with flower stickers on the other. I figure if I keep working at it, I'll get better and better.

But it's not only here I lack in treating myself. I need a haircut. Have for a while now. I just can't bring myself to do it. I mean, I've been short of money too, but I am noticing the first thing to go on the back burner is treating myself. I'm going to have to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment