Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday May 18

Guess I never did blog about my day yet.  I mean, the one directly below is kind of about today.  But it's more of a continuation blog...

Anyhow, today is going okay.  My room mate is being his wonderful charming self (tongue in cheek) again. 

I just contacted a friend of mine.  I wanted to blow off work tomorrow and go dancing in Saskatoon tomorrow night.  I knew he never would.  Such an old stick in the mud.  Oh well.  I still might...

Chances are I won't.  I just don't have it in me to do that.  It's a far drive.  And to go alone...

Besides, I'm worried about being away from my stuff for the night with my room mate being the way he is. 

I just talked to a friend.  I am looking into another place to stay.  I just can't take his crap anymore.  I have no idea why he is like this.  I can't take it anymore. 

Anyhow, the sun is shining.  I was able to go for my run today, and feel great about it.  You can check out my other blog for that

http://loosingitjourney.blogspot.com/

As for tonight?  I want to get away.  I just don't want to do it alone.  So I guess it's home for me again.  Sit there all evening.  Until Colin gets home.  Then I'll go hide in my room. 

I'm getting really sick of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment