Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well, today is the day of truth.  I will wait to see if Tammy gets back to me or not.  I am assuming not. 

I just can't keep doing this.  I really need to make some real friends around here.  People who know what friendship really is.  Not people who pretend and put on a front. 

I have already deleted Terry from my iPhone.  I might hear from him a few more times, but I'll be too busy to chat much.  Time to put that whole mess behind me.  Far behind me. 

It's overcast outside today.  I guess that's kind of dragging on my mood.  I'm feeling a little mopey today. 

I will be kicking my butt out the door soon for today's run, but I'm not sure when.  I'm waiting on a phone call from a recruiter for a position I applied for a few days ago.  It's with an oil field company, so I'm looking forward to talking with her. 

I guess I'll have to maybe install the running song on my iPhone and use it as my music player today.  Either that or wear a second headphone that is plugged into my iPhone so I don't miss the call today. 

I think that's the best way to go about this - a second headphone.  The last thing I want to do is miss that call again. 

The trailer hitch I ordered for Max should be here today or tomorrow. 

So that about sums it all up.  The weather is dreary.  I'm feeling a little dreary too.  I've got so much to do today too.  I guess I should get to it.  I have so much work to do in the house here for my daughter coming later this week. 

Maybe that's what I'll do now.  Get up and start moving stuff out of that room.  It's not like I'll have the energy to do it after my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment