Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Forgive? Really?

I've been thinking about this all night. 

... that no matter how good you try to be to others, you will occasionally hurt them. Forgive yourself for it.
The same will happen with them. Forgive them for it.
 
I came across this on facebook yesterday.  I am so angry at Tammy for the crap that went on.  I still haven't talked to her.  My plan was to just not.  If she wants to get a hold of me after that, she'll have to call/text.  I doubt I'll ever hear from her.  
 
Oh.  I think I get it.  I don't have to forget what happened.  But forgiving it will release me from the hurt, and allow me to move on.  
 
I don't know if I'm ready to or not yet.  I think I might be.  To forgive it, and move on with my life.  That doesn't mean I have to go back to that ever again.  It just means I am no longer carrying hate in my heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment