Thursday, June 28, 2012

My daughter accepted two jobs here today.  One full time days, one PT/casual evenings/weekends.  Both locations know she's working two places, and are willing to work with her.  I'm so proud of her. 

I have a phone interview myself tomorrow.  It's for an oilfield job - chemical delivery.  I am looking forward to talking with them to see what it's all about and if they'll give me a chance.  I sure hope so.

I haven't heard from Tammy yet.  I'm starting to think I won't hear from her at all.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I still have no intention of fixing this.  It's her bad, she'll have to do the fixing.  I doubt it'll ever happen.  Lee's kind of happy about that. I'm not sure how I feel.  I lost someone I thought was a friend.

Terry hasn't texted me since the storm Monday night.  I texted him last night just to chat - no answer.  Still no answer today.  Maybe this is for the best.  I don't need him and his baggage in my life right now.  Or ever for that matter.  We didn't really know each other anyhow. 

Time to stop looking back.  Time to move forward.  Lee is my future.  I love him.  He's so good to me.  He loves me so much.  Thinking about him brings a smile to my face.  I sure am lucky to have him in my life. 

I used that to help me get out and go running earlier today too.  I want to look my best for him.  I'm looking forward to loosing more weight.  I was at 220lbs when we met.  I want to get back there.  Get back into the dress I was able to wear to the first concert we went to.  I want to get even smaller than that.  I want to be at 220lbs by July 25.  Then 210 by Aug 25 maybe.  It's setting the bar high, but if I keep at it, I know I can do it. 

I am starting to think about starting up a carpet cleaning business here.  I have basically everything I need to give it a go.  I think I'll do up some fliers and business cards.  See what kind of response I get.  Maybe it can be a good side business.  Make some extra $$ for holidays.  Right now, it'd be to pay the bills, but I'm hoping to have a job again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment