Monday, June 18, 2012

Tammy texted today.  Said I could use her dad's truck.  I let her know it was okay if it wasn't possible, I'd find another way.  She's okay with it, just worried.  I told her I'll take better care of it than if it were my own.  And I do.  I always treat other peoples things better than my own.  Yes, I am obsessive about taking care of my own things.  But when someone trusts you with something of theirs...

So that's a go.  I'm so glad.

Today I also kicked my butt up out of the chair and went for a run.  I am so glad I did.  My calorie burn is back up there.  I'm moving again.  I was visualizing the awesome body I'm working towards by getting out there and just doing this. 

The endorphins are nice too.  It's been too long since I've felt this good.  I love it. 

I have an interview for a job with the government today at 2:30pm.  It's permanent part time.  As long as there are descent benefits, I'll take it.  I'm excited to go for this interview.  That being said, I'm still applying for other jobs I'm finding.  There are a few oil field jobs that have come up too. 

Wish me luck.  I sure hope I can find one I love soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment