Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yesterday was a great day. We went to Crosby ND for the Thresherman's Day's celebration. They had a parade. We figured small town, maybe 20minues or so. Wrong. It was mainly a parade of the old farm equipment. We're talking really REALLY old. Like the first tractors that were out there. And they just kept starting them up and parading down the route. 2 hours worth of tractors. Wow. It was amazing.

I forgot my camera. Believe me, I won't do that again.

We all got a little too much sun, and ended up coming home right after and resting. No one is red today, but we sure were yesterday.

This morning, I got up and got out the door for my run. I'm sitting out on the deck cooling off. Lee is steam cleaning the carpet in the livingroom. As soon as he's done, I'm going to bath and we are going to go for brunch. It's been months since we did that. I'm sure hoping it's not a complete let down again.

Other than that, I think I've got lots to do inside today. Reorganization of stuff. Laundry. And generally getting ready for my first day at work tomorrow. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment