Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm a little concerned tonight. I haven't been able to go running in the last two days - pulled muscles in my legs - and tonight I just can't stand this town. This isn't good.

Lee got home from work too tired to do anything tonight. I'm beyond sick of staying in. I'm even willing to go out for supper alone if I have to, but I don't even know where to go. The so called steaks in town suck - I'd rather chew on my shoe. I don't need the calories from a gluten free pizza. Heck, I don't need the expense either.

So what am I gonna do? Sitting here is just pissing me off. Don't know where to go or what to do. Maybe it's time for me to just give in n go running tonight. It's still do brutally hot though. I just don't know what to do, but this isn't working.

I know. I need to eat. No garbage. Actual food. I haven't eaten today. Well, I had breakfast. Then I munched on raisin bread and popcorn. Funny how my mind goes wonky when I don't eat right. But what am I gonna eat?

*********UPDATE************

Lee came outside to see what was wrong with me not long after I posted that.  I told him I was having stress issues.  Mostly from not eating well today.  And the heat.  He suggested we go get groceries.  We needed to anyway.

It was a nice short trip.  On the way home we picked up iced coffees.  I know.  I've been on this cleanse for so long now.  Well, I only got in 4-5 mouthfuls and I got dizzy.  The room was spinning, and I felt nauseated.  So much for being able to enjoy that treat.

I guess that sugar cleanse really had some major effects on me after all.  wow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment