Saturday, July 7, 2012

I think I could be in a little trouble right now.  I am still hung up on Lee being so controlling.  He has no idea why I'm pulling back.  In fact, I think he's getting tired of it.  But what does he expect?  I do not do well with someone trying to control where I go, what I do, when I do it...

I am my own person.  I know he wants to share my life.  I'm okay with that.  But whenever I share with him about someone in my life, he acts like it's unfair to him.  I don't get it.  I have friends.  Yes, I have more male friends than female.  I have for years.  I find many women far too catty and fake for me.  I want to talk to someone, I want to talk to a real person.  Not someone who will feed the rumor mill.

I am sick of feeling like I have to explain where I met every person I talk to in town.  Face it.  I know some people.  Get over it.

And I'm sick of him making catty remarks about some of my friends.  Yes, I have bikers in my group of friends.  It happens when you ride a motorcycle.  Get over yourself.  Just because people ride a motorcycle, it doesn't make them a bad person.

I am gearing up to get my motorcycle fixed asap.  That way I can start riding again.  Its more about freedom than anything else.  Okay, I'll admit it.  I want to see how Lee reacts to it too.  If he gets mad, I'm gone.  He needs to understand and accept that I am my own person.  I have my own interests.  And I'm not going to give them all up because he's in my life.

I am not one who deals well with someone trying to control my every move.

No comments:

Post a Comment