Sunday, June 19, 2011

Today :(

I don't think I can do this anymore. My room mate is off again. I can't stand it.

And in his maturity, he has sent me on a wild goose chase again. Invites me for breakfast/coffee, and doesn't bother to show up. This is the second time he's done this to me. I'm finished.

I am thinking of packing up my van today and leaving town. Quit my job. All of it. Just go. Don't look back.

Just got a text from him. He thinks this is funny. I can't do this anymore. I have access to $300 right now. All I need is a trailer and I'd be gone. I could call my mom for one...

No wait a minute. He's not working today. Not a good day to do this. I've gotta wait until he's working. Then go. That way I'm assured no interuptions from him. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm going to miss my job though. Asside from certain people, I really like it.

I just don't know what to do anymore...

It's got me so upset I've eaten ice cream for breakfast again. I just can't deal with this anymore. Time to see if I can block him from my cell phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment